ARPEL4Entrep – Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship
This project, Accreditation & Recognition of Prior Experience & Learning for Entrepreneurship (ARPEL4Entrep) was launched in September 2020 as an Erasmus+ co-funded project developed by a group of European Higher Educational Institutions and Technical Partners. The scope of the project is to leverage the infrastructure and competencies of the partners in e-learning and the collective expertise and resources of the partners in creating a programme which would encourage entrepreneurs to accredit and recognise their prior experience and learning as part of an online Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship.
The project partners are:
Higher Education Partners in ARPEL4Entrep – Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship:
Technical Partners in ARPEL4Entrep – Bachelors Degree in Entrepreneurship:
The online Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship programme comprises :
Stage 1 – ARPEL process: Steps 1 – 4 including online interviewing and evaluation
Stage 2 – Subject course modules: a selection of 8 out of 10 subjects
Stage 3 – Final research project: practical research project to launch or grow the business
Entry Requirements of Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship
- Successful completion of an approved secondary qualification
- Evidence of English language proficiency of IELTS level 5 results, or equivalent certificate
- Minimum of 4 years of entrepreneurial work experience in middle/senior level within an SME environment.
- Complete the ARPEL Registration via ARPEL4Enrep Website (Click here for registration and commencement of ARPEL Process).
- Attend the Evaluation Interview and earn the final ECTS score in ARPEL process at Level 6.
- If the ECTS credits earned is equal to or above 74 students will be eligible for the full scholarship award. This will be offered to the 40 highest placed candidates. Once selected applicants will be invited to proceed with the programme on the basis of the terms and conditions provided.
- Applicants that are not successful in this scholarship application will be invited to participate in the following intake for which partial scholarships will also be available.
Fee Structure & Scholarships
Click here to see Fees and Scholarships Details for ARPEL – Bachelor’s Degree Programme.
Erasmus+ co-funded programme offers a limited number of FULL SCHOLARSHIPS each worth c.Eur8,600 for Intake 1.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via WhatsApp +356 79208029.
The Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) was officially launched on the 14th September, 2012 and is legislated by the revised Education Act which came into force on the 1st August 2012. Its mission statement is: “to foster the development and achievement of excellence in further and higher education in Malta through research, effective licensing, accreditation, quality assurance and recognition of qualifications established under the Malta Qualifications Framework.”