Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)-Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship
Programme Type & Duration: ARPEL4Entrep-Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship
1. Is this programme available online?
Yes, the Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship programme is available Online (Part-time basis).
2. What is the duration of this programme?
The duration of Online (Part-time basis) programme is 84 weeks.
3. How many intakes are available for the programme?
The next intake is in October 2021 and in 2022 four intakes are available January, April, July & October.
4. When is the start date for next Online Intake?
Next online intake will commence in October 2021.
5. When is the application deadline for this programme?
The application deadline for the programme is October 2021.
6. In what language is this programme taught?
7. How many European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) credits the programme offers?
The level 6 Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship is a certified 180 ECTS credit programme.
8. How many stages are there in the Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship programme?
There are three stages in the Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship programme;
Stage 1: Accreditation and recognition of prior experiences and learning (ARPEL) Process (12 Weeks)
Stage 2: Subject Modules (48 Weeks)
Stage 3: Final Project (24 Weeks)
9. How does the ARPEL Process works?
The online process include four steps to complete the process;
Step 1: System based collection of data
Step 2: Data Substantiation
Step 3: Evaluation and interview/s
Step 4: Validation and issue of Credits
10. Which are the entry requirements of the programme?
- Successful completion of an approved secondary qualification
- Evidence of English language proficiency of IELTS level 5 results, or equivalent if secondary level of education was not delivered in English language
- Minimum of 4 years of entrepreneurial work experience in middle/senior level within an SME environment
11. How can I include my qualifications and experiences in ARPEL Process?
The applicants need to furnish the information regarding their formal, informal, non-formal learning and work experience in this step.
Formal Learning – includes any formal and accredited qualifications/awards achieved by the applicants at EQF/MQF Levels 4, 5 and 6.
Informal Learning – includes the recognition and accreditation of any informal learning activities undertaken such as non-accredited courses and CPD hours. Also any excess ECTS credits from formal learning, could also be accounted in this stage.
Non-formal learning – includes any personal involvement in philanthropic, hobbies or other external interests, any personal triumph or challenge reflecting strength of character, leadership and perseverance and any other extraordinary life experience.
Work experience – a minimum of 4 years entrepreneurial work experience in middle management level is required for entry to the programme. Different categories of work experience will be highlighted to distinguish between the type of experience gained at either middle or senior level and the type of responsibilities the applicant has fulfilled.
12. How many European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) credits I will get on participating in Accreditation and recognition of prior experiences and learning (ARPEL) process?
The Accreditation and recognition of prior experiences and learning (ARPEL) offers a maximum of 90 ECTS credits at EQF/MQF Level 6.
13. Which are the subject modules of the programme? Applicants can select any 8 subject modules out of the 10 module options provided.
- Starting & Managing a Business
- Fundamentals of EU Business Law
- Managing People in SMEs
- Marketing Practice for SMEs
- Digital Marketing Practices for SMEs
- ICT & Applications for SMEs
- Financial Management of Small business
- Fundamentals of eCommerce
- Creativity & Innovation for SMEs
- Business Simulation for Management Practice
14. What does the final project of the programme focus?
The final project include Research and Development of an investor-ready Business Plan.
Tuition & Fees: ARPEL4Entrep-Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship
15. How much does this programme cost?
The Online Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship programme fee structure is as follows;
Stage 1: ARPEL Process
Step 1: Self Evaluation
Step 2: Submission of Supporting documents
Total fee for Step 1 & 2 – € 240
Step 3: Confirmation & Evaluation
Step 4: Review & Validation
Total fee for Step 3 & 4 – €1,220
Total fee in Stage 1 of ARPEL Process- €1,460
Stage 2: Subject Modules (8 out of 10 Subject Modules) €690*8 = € 5,520
Stage 3: Final project – € 1,590
Total fee for Online Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship programme – € 8,570
Re-evaluation & Re-sit Fees:
If student gets less than 74 ECTS – € 250 (within a period of 12 months)
If student gets more than 74 ECTS – € 50 (within a period of 12 months)
Subject Modules – € 50
Final Project – € 250
One time Deposit Fee : € 500*
*Note: Applicants should complete ARPEL Steps 1 & 2 and apply for Scholarships by 31st October 2021. The ARPEL Consortium shall be the final arbiter on decisions regarding the scholarship details. Successful candidates will be asked to place a deposit of €500 which will be refunded on their completion of the programme irrespective of the results. Students who do not complete the programme will forfeit this deposit.
16. Is there any application fee or registration fee charged from applicants?
Candidates will be asked to place a deposit of €500 which will be refunded on their completion of the programme irrespective of the results. Students who do not complete the programme will forfeit this deposit. Apart from the programme cost and deposit fee no other fees are charged to the applicants.
17. Can I pay for this programme in instalments?
The following payment programme applies:-
Stage 1: ARPEL Process
Steps 1 & 2: prior to the commencement
Steps 3 & 4: 50% of fees to be paid upon confirmation
50% of fees to be paid on completion of Step 3
Stage 2: Course Modules
50% of fees to be paid prior to commencement
50% of fees to be paid on prior to completion of course module 4
Stage 3: Final Project
Fees to be paid prior to commencement
18. Is the programme cost refundable at any chance?
Once paid, fees are not refundable.
19. What other funding /scholarship options do you have for this programme?
A number of full scholarships will be offered for Intake 1 commencing in October 2021 as part of the Erasmus+ co-funding agreement entered into by Advenio eAcademy, on behalf of the ARPEL consortium, and Erasmus+. Click here to see the Programme Fee & Scholarships.
How to Apply: ARPEL4Entrep-Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship
20. What is the admission process for this programme?
21. Which documents are required to apply to this programme?
Place of Study: ARPEL4Entrep-Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship
22. Where is this campus located?
Advenio eAcademy is situated in Ta Xbiex, Malta. The programme is offered completely online by Advenio eAcademy and the members of the ARPEL consortium.
23. Which are the members of the ARPEL consortium?
The members of the ARPEL consortium are as follows;
- Advenio eAcademy (Malta)
- University of Bari Aldo Moro (Italy)
- University of Ioannina (Greece)
- University of Zilina (Slovakia)
- Vilinius University (Lithuania)
- AllSecure Ltd -eBusiness Systems (Malta).
- EUCEN European Centre for Entrepreneurial Networks (Spain)